NMH Renovation Project
Since 1907, Newman Memorial Hospital has provided the best of healthcare for citizens within a broad radius of Shattuck. The past century has seen much advancement in technology and changing of functions for facilities. To meet the needs in future years, the hospital is planning a renovation of the current facilities.
The focus of our project is:
Ground breaking for the project is scheduled to begin in the first quarter of 2010. Funding sources for the project include rural development loans through the USDA, existing capital and private donations. Donations are being sought and accepted by the Newman Memorial Hospital Foundation's Building Fund Campaign. Monies raised will be deposited to the building fund of the foundation.
- Upgrading of patient care rooms, obstetrics and our nursery,
- Expansion of the emergency room,
- Relocation of physical therapy and other services for patient convenience, and
- Improved parking and provide covered access.
We need your support to make this dream become a reality. Be a part of the Capital Campaign by generously supporting the Foundation’s Building Fund. Commit to an investment in the future and make a pledge today.
Levels of Giving
All donation amounts are welcome. Contributions may be used for tax deduction purposes.
- Friends $1 to $999
- Partners $1,000 to $4,999
- Nightingale Angels $5,000 to $9,999
- Spirit of Renewal $10,000 to $24,999
- Visionaries $25,000 to $49,999
- Pioneers $50,000 to $99,999
- Founding Father $100,000 or more
For more information about the Newman Memorial Hospital Foundation click here.